In 1949 the vicar, the Rev L Sparham, in consultation with Colonel St Andrew Warde Aldam, organised the formation of the Hooton Pagnell Club. The Hostel is now the Village Hall and Village Club.
The modern Granary cottages are, of course, converted from the granary with its stone steps at the north end of the building.
But very different in style to all other buildings in the village is "Red Roofs, built as the home of the then Land Agent Colonel Bernard Wilson, brother of Wilson who died with Scott in the Antarctic. "Red Roofs" subsequently became the home and surgery of the last "live-in” doctor, Dr Hemsley.